Planned Activity Group (PAG) / Social Support Program
Welcome to the Planned Activity Group (PAG) / Social Support Program.
In this group we aim to support our:
- Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander members of our community who are over 50 years of age.
in a safe and culturally appropriate way.
What is the PAG & Social Support Program?
The Planned Activity Group (PAG)/Social Support Program’s purpose is to;
- To promote social support, connection and inclusion through fun, social gatherings
- to assist and support you to maintain an independent healthy lifestyle in a culturally appropriate manner
- to connect you with Aboriginal Elders, your community and your culture
- Provide advocacy and support for every Aboriginal elder living in the EMR community
All enquiries please contact Marc Williams – Planned Activity Group / Social Support Coordinator on email@example.com
For any other updates please follow our Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/MullumMullu